Nye's HEAL-icious Grilled Cheese
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup Spinach (raw and washed)
- 1 oz. (2 slices) Swiss cheese
1. Spray one side of each piece of bread with cooking spray.
2. Place oil side of each piece of bread on a hot skillet. Put 1 slice of Swiss cheese on both pieces of bread.
3. Allow cheese to begin to melt.
4. Layer with spinach. Put pieces of sandwich together.
5. Cook on one side until slightly brown and turn to toast other side.
6. Once the cheese is “melty” and looks “toasty”, it is ready to serve. SERVINGS: 1 Serving
SERVINGS: 1 Serving