Great HEAL Recipes
Peanut Butter Protein Toast
By Haley Renta
Bananas are high in heart healthy potassium.
Substitute store-bought peanut butter or fat-free butter if desired.
- ¼ slice whole wheat bread
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon granola
- ¾ tablespoon dark chocolate
- 3-4 tablespoons peanut butter
Peanut Butter Ingredients
- 3 cups dry roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup almond butter
Recipe Directions for Peanut Butter
- Blend peanuts until smooth
- Add honey and almond butter, blend until creamy
Recipe Directions for Toast
- Toast bread, spread with peanut butter.
- Cut banana into ¼ inch slices.
- Sprinkle granola onto toast.
- Top granola with one banana slice.
- Melt chocolate. Drizzle chocolate on top and enjoy!