Great HEAL Recipes
Confetti Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces uncooked small shell pasta
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (15-ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained
- Salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse in cold water, drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss pasta with tomatoes and remaining ingredients.
- Top with zesty Italian dressing.