Great HEAL Recipes
Fruit Poppyseed Salad
Dressing: try balsamic, raspberry, or other vinaigrette.
Don’t have these cheeses? Try low-fat mozzarella or cheddar.
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 cup walnuts, almonds, or pecans
- 2 cups sliced mixed fruit: mangos, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries
- 3 oz. goat or feta cheese
- Poppyseed Dressing
- Place spinach at the bottom of a small bowl.
- Cut fruit into desired size. Can be sliced or cubed.
- Shop nuts into smaller pieces, if desired.
- Top spinach bowl with fruit, nuts, and cheese.
- Add 2 tablespoons of poppyseed dressing per serving.