Great HEAL Recipes
By Holly Grainer
(Makes 4 servings)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup baby carrots
- ½ head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup green beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400º and line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place chicken breasts out on baking sheet, seasoning with desired spices.
- Combine all vegetables with olive oil in medium bowl, toss to coat and season with desired spices.
- Spread vegetables out onto baking sheet with chicken and transfer to oven.
- Allow to bake for 30 minutes or until juices from chicken run clear.
- Serve as is or alongside a salad or side of brown rice.