Great HEAL Recipes
(Amount are per person)
This recipe is high in omega-3 fatty acids that may help reduce inflammation and loosen joints. It is also high in protein, vitamin B12, and calcium.
- 3 oz. tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 english muffin
- ½ Tbsp tab pickles (dill or sweet)
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 thin slice (approx. ½ oz.) pepper jack cheese (or other cheese slice)
- 1 slice avocado (optional)
- Mix tuna, pickles and mayonnaise together.
- Place ½ of mixture on each ½ of english muffin.
- Place slice of avocado on top of each muffin.
- Place cheese on top of avocado and tuna mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet and put in oven under broil until cheese melts.