Great HEAL Recipes
Watermelon Banana Split
This fresh summer fruit dish counts as 3 servings of fruit and is high in vitamins A, C, and B6.
- 2 bananas
- 1 medium watermelon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 Tbsp fat-free caramel fruit dip
- Peel bananas and cut in half length-wise, then cut each piece in half.
- For each serving, lay 2 banana pieces against the side of a shallow dish.
- Using an ice cream scooper, place three watermelon “scoops” in between each banana in each dish (remove seeds if necessary).
- Top each watermelon “scoop” with a different fruit (pineapple, blueberry, strawberry).
- Drizzle a very small amount of fat-free caramel fruit dip on top of the fruit (approximately 1 Tbsp).